100% Natural Beard Oil. Yes, you read that right.
Created with the most premium and effective oils like Jojoba, Hazelnut, Argan and Sweet Almond Oil – the Forest Rustle Beard Oil by Saint Beard has the perfect combination. It makes your beard soft and nourishes the hair at the same time.
Benefits of Saint Beard’s 100% natural Beard Oil:
- Makes your beard soft
- Reduces Itch
- Nourishes the skin and repairs damaged beard hair
- Provides shine without making your beard greasy
- Sweet Almond oil
- Argan oil
- Hazelnut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Tea tree Essential Oil
- Vanilla Essential Oil
How do these ingredients help your beard?
- Sweet Almond oil: Beauty Aid. Shine Enhancer. It contains magnesium which strengthens your hair at the root, and stops excessive breakage. The light texture makes it a substitute for a leave-in conditioner. It fights skin troubles like acne, psoriasis and eczema, thus treating and preparing your skin for a healthy beard.
- Hazelnut oil: Possesses the ability to filter out UV rays and acts like a natural sun-screen. It works as a skin astringent that firms the living tissue. Further, the astringent helps soak up oils and shrink pores, whereas, the anti-bacterial elements assist in battling skin bacteria to lessen blackheads and also pimples.
- Lavender: Lavender in Latin is Lavare which means ‘to wash’. It is one of the utmost essential oils used in aroma therapy. It works as an antiseptic to protect skin that may be prone to attack from harmful bacteria/fungi. It is regenerative and found in various hair treatment formulas.
Vanilla: It blends seamlessly with other oils to make your beard shiny, manageable and keep it de-tangled. The pleasant fragrance has a calming effect on your brain and it is an absolute mood-lifter. Pure vanilla extract contains antioxidants that fight premature-ageing, damaged skin and hair.
You can also buy from: