100% Natural Beard Oils. Yes, you read that right.
Created with the most premium and effective oils like Jojoba, Hazelnut, Argan and Sweet Almond Oil and mixed with Tea Tree and Peppermint essential oils – the Polar Beard - Beard Oil by Saint Beard has the perfect combination to give you the cool feeling after application.
Benefits of Saint Beard’s 100% natural Beard Oil:
- Makes your beard soft
- Reduces Itch
- Nourishes the skin and repairs damaged beard hair
- Provides shine without making your beard greasy
- Sweet Almond oil
- Argan oil
- Hazelnut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
How do these ingredients help your beard?
- Sweet Almond oil: Beauty Aid. Shine Enhancer. It contains magnesium which strengthens your hair at the root, and stops excessive breakage. The light texture makes it a substitute for a leave-in conditioner. It fights skin troubles like acne, psoriasis and eczema, thus treating and preparing your skin for a healthy beard.
- Hazelnut oil: Possesses the ability to filter out UV rays and acts like a natural sun-screen. It works as a skin astringent that firms the living tissue. Further, the astringent helps soak up oils and shrink pores, whereas, the anti-bacterial elements assist in battling skin bacteria to lessen blackheads and also pimples.
- Lemon: Hair Refresher. Natural toner. Makes your hair strong. The citric acid negates the alkaline oil present in your scalp. Reduces dandruff, soothes itchy scalp. Total cleaner and de-greaser for your beard.
- Peppermint: It helps stimulate blood flow to the root of hair. It has the right PH balance so it can work both as a coolant for the greasy and as a moisturizer for the dry beard. Plus, Clear follicles mean rapid and prolonged hair growth
You can also order from: